TERMS & CONDITIONS
When enrolling as a student of KAILO yoga, you agree to the following studio conditions:
- Classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice due to Covid-19 issues, sickness and unforeseen situations. KAILO yoga may refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind, for classes that are changed or cancelled by us for any reason.
- Teachers are subject to change at short notice.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before class. Check in at reception before each class or you may be subject to a fine of DKK 50 as a 'no-show'. Late entry equals no-show. For security reasons the door to the studio is locked 5 minutes before the beginning of each class. If you arrive later then class commence, you will unfortunately not be let inside and you will be registered as 'no-show'.
- Please refrain from leaving a class early (unless it is for a medical reason).
- KAILO yoga is not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings within the studio, including storage of your mat in our racks.
- KAILO yoga & the studio teachers have the right to refuse entry into a class/studio at anytime for any reasonable cause, including but not limited too: misconduct, intoxication, medical grounds or failure to comply with the studio's conditions.
- To book into a class you must either have credit in your bank account or pay at the time of booking. Class payment must be made upon booking.
- You agree that you are to be in good physical health and physically able to perform yoga exercises and other related physical activity in the studio's offerings.
- Please follow all instructions given to you by KAILO yoga teachers. Failure to do so will be at your own risk and may cause injury.
- Classes may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury or death.
- KAILO yoga is in no way liable for any injury, loss of property or death resulting from attending our studio & taking part in all activities.
- By booking into a class/workshop/event at KAILO yoga, you automatically agree to these studio conditions.
- Furthermore, in order to provide you with a better customer experience, we may use your email for newsletters. You automatically agree to this when signing up at our website & agreeing to these “Terms and Conditions”. You can always unsubscribe via. the link in our e-mails.
Booking & Waitlists:
- We recommend that you book classes in advance to avoid disappointment.
- If a class is fully booked, there is a waitlist which you can join. If someone else cancels their booking and you are at the top of the waitlist, you will be booked onto the class. We recommend that you regularly check your profile to see if you have been given a place in the class, but we’ll also send you SMS and e-mail when you get the spot. We’ll let you know minimum 3 hours before.
- Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to take place in a class and the mats are filled. Nobody likes to miss out on a class, so please take note of the following:
- Cancellations can be made via the website through our YOGO system / your profile.
- Class cancellations can be made up to 3 hours before the class start time without late cancellation fee.
- Yogis on a monthly membership who fail to attend a class will be charged a DKK 50 no show fee.
- Students using a 7 days try-out, Drop-in or 5/10 Clip Card who book into a class but fail to attend will lose their class / clip.
- Cancellations will not be accepted via phone, email or social media.
For those needing a bit more freedom with classes we offer both 5 & 10 class Clip Cards:
- Clip Cards are valid for in-studio classes (does not include events & workshops).
- Clip Cards are valid for a limited time dated when purchasing.
- We do not offer refund on clip cards of any kind.
- You may not share the card with anyone else.
General payment & receipts
- KAILO yoga accepts Dankort/visa-dankort, Visa, Visa Elektron & MasterCard. We do not take any cash.
- We have the right to store your billing information in our system for charges. For memberships, we automatically withdraw the membership fee from your account.
- We do not charge card-fees.
- The receipt for purchases online & in studio will be send to the entered e-mail address. The customer is responsible for whether the information entered is correct.
- Your payment card must be active and it must be possible to complete the enrollment amount. The payment card used for enrollments must be able to make transactions via the Internet.
- Change in personal data such as name, address, email, phone number & bank account must be updated through the personal profile on YOGO.
Update card datas
- Card datas can be updated by logging into your costumer profile through our YOGO System. Click the “Edit” button under “My Info” to change your card details.
- The customer is at all times responsible for ensuring that card data is correct. If this is not complied, KAILO yoga reserves the right to deactivate the membership without notice. The memberships is not canceled and the recurring payment still counts, but no bookings are possible until the card datas are up to date.
Pausing enrollments / Auto-pays
- Need time away from your practice? You can pause your membership for a maximum of 8 months but be aware of our administration fee.
- Pausing a membership needs to be for at least 1 full month. Please send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
- Pausing a membership includes an administration fee of 149 DKK. For any questions regarding pausing membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrollments / Auto-Pays
- Memberships will continue as a monthly auto-pay until you either cancel or pause the action.
- All automatic payments for memberships are scheduled at the 1st of each month.
- When cancelling a membership payment goes on for 1 month + running days of your current billing cycle.
- Pausing a membership needs to be at least 1 month. Please read the above terms. To pause the membership send us an e-mail at email@example.com
- Once a membership is cancelled, it is not possible to change the current membership for the rest of the billing cycle.
- It is not possible to cancel a membership while it is on pause. In case the membership is paused and you choose to cancel it, the auto-pays will automatically be re-activated.
- We do not offer refunds when a purchase is final of any kind.
- Upgrading or downgrading any of the memberships (eg. from 4 classes/ month to Unlimited) can be done by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and will take effect on the 1st day of the following month.
- Your membership is personal and can not be shared with anyone.
- You can cancel your membership / auto-pay at any time by accessing “My profil” -> “Memberships” -> “Cancel memberships”. You will need to cancel the membership through the website / your personal profile. We do not accept membership cancels via email, phone or social media.
Courses, Events & Workshops
- Payment needs to be made upon booking.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the scheduled start time of the workshop/event.
- Late entry to workshops will not be permitted or refunded.
- KAILO yoga does not offer refunds on workshops for change of mind, injury, illness or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- If you cannot attend, you may transfer your place into another person’s name. It is essential to inform KAILO yoga at least 24 hours before the start of workshop.
- For members of the studio, we offer 10% off workshops/events hosted by our own facilitators. This will automatically apply when you proceed to payment.
- Do not come to class if you have COVID symptoms.
- Even if you do not have COVID but have symptoms of a cough/common cold/flu, we must stress that you will be asked to leave.
- Please email email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org if you have tested positive and recently visited our studio.
- Accessibility is important to us at KAILO yoga. We are very happy to offer a discount of 15% on our monthly memberships for Students.
- You have to come into the studio or send an e-mail to claim this discount and show valid student ID.
- We offer 10% off on workshops/events for our members. This is only applicable for events hosted by our own facilitators (not external teachers). Please send us an e-mail to receive the discount code.
We reserve the right to refuse in-studio:
- Anti-social behaviour
- Abusive behaviour to staff